Paving the way since 1990.
What distinguishes Delaware Valley Paving and its 70 employees is the company’s unrelenting attention to detail and steadfast commitment to customer satisfaction. Simply put, Delaware Valley Paving is an operations-oriented company and focuses on getting the job done as efficiently as possible.
Passion for paving work started early for Eric and his brother, Tom, who both developed an appreciation for the business when they were very young. Their father, Dave Faggioli, began his business paving driveways and doing smaller scale jobs in 1990.
Eric and Tom worked at the company every summer growing up and learned how to pave, how to run the equipment and how to manage a job. And today, it’s like second nature to the brothers. While Eric is vice president operations, Tom is a superintendent.
Delware Valley Paving gets our jobs done faster, with more production and provide a better product than others. We gain trust with customers by showing them how well we operate and how we work as a team.
Delaware Valley Paving is always looking for experienced Asphalt and Concrete professionals. If you have experience in the following trades, please contact us by email, phone, or fill out the form below.
- Asphalt, Milling, Concrete and Sealcoating Laborers/Forepersons
- Concrete Finishers – Experienced in Flat and Curb work
- Commercial Truck Drivers with a CDL-A License
- Equipment Operators – Track hoes, Milling Machines, Paving Machines, Rollers and Skid Steers
- Delaware Valley Paving offers excellent wages and bonuses, health insurance, paid vacation, and a 401k plan.
- Pay based on experience
For more information about current employment opportunities, please fill out the form below, or contact
Tom Faggioli: Tel: 610-983-0567